- 3 times at the airport (once when I flew in, twice in one day to pick up different family members)… conversations about the infamous red-eyed blue horse were… interesting! haha!
- relaxing day at my grandparents which involved 3 tasty meals!
- spending the day with Swany:) -hiking up Green Mountain, yougurtland (amazingness!), watching To Save a Life (great movie!) and Bible study
- hanging out with my Aunt- short hike/walk at Bear Creek… random chill fun-ness
- dinner with family at Red Lobster
- breakfast with everyone! 🙂 good food and fun stories!
- day 1 at Winter Park (shown in picture- not one I took)- packing in the new car, disc golf, tasty food (seems to be a recurring theme!), reading on the wrap around balcony and watching the sunset, games!
And tomorrow alpine sliding!!!!!!!!! If you have no idea what that is, look it up or check back for a post about it! 🙂